About the Role
We are looking for an iOS Developer to join our team in Stockholm. In this role you will help us to advance the overall technical platform, by being involved in everything from coding, testing to publishing new releases. At Qapital you will be a part of a tight knit group of iOS developers who enjoy working together as a team - either to work on a specific problem, or to try new technologies. We believe that great ideas come from everywhere, and your contributions will have a real impact on the development of our product. Your development is also very important to us, and with the support from both colleagues and management we want to enable growth here at Qapital.
In this role, you will:
- Focus on feature development from design through implementation, and testing - both automated and manual.
- Provide technical support for the product across teams and departments as needed.
- Drive the architectural design of components used throughout the application forward.
- Advocate for technical changes not driven by feature development.
- Collaborate will fellow iOS developers to create great code and lead development projects to completion, sometimes in mob or pair programming.
Skills and Requirements
Most importantly, you are someone who enjoys taking ownership of the bigger picture. You’re not only interested in developing new features from scratch, but also in being part of the release process and testing.
Furthermore, you have:
- Several years of programming experience.
- Experience in UI development, either from past employment or independent projects.
- Genuine interest in making your UI feel fluent and alive.
- Experience with Swift is a must; ReactiveCocoa/ReactiveSwift experience preferred.
- Experience in programming languages other than Swift and Objective-C is a plus.
- Fluent communication skills in English and ability to work across an international organization. (Swedish is not a requirement)
Please feel free to attach any links to GitHub or other resources that you feel we should know about.
Qapital is a new kind of banking experience that empowers people to maximize their happiness by saving, spending, and investing with their goals in mind. By blending behavioral science with technology, Qapital provides people with the tools they need to make managing money easy and fun. Qapital has over 2 million users and 100K+ 5-star ratings. It’s been named “Most Innovative App of the Year” by Google and “Best App for Savings” by Apple.