We are looking for an iOS Developer to join our team in Stockholm. In this role you will help us to advance the overall technical platform, by being involved in everything from coding, testing to publishing new releases. You will be a part of a tight knit group of iOS developers who enjoy working together as a team - either to work on a specific problem, or to try new technologies.
Qapital is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. A diverse team is best positioned to truly serve our market by offering a broad range of ideas, abilities and perspectives. When you join Qapital, you will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic fintech environment where you are encouraged to voice your opinions and take part in the decision-making.
In this role, you will
- Focus on feature development from design through implementation, and testing - both automated and manual.
- Provide technical support for the product across teams and departments as needed.
- Drive the architectural design of components used throughout the application forward.
- Advocate for technical changes not driven by feature development.
- Collaborate will fellow iOS developers to create great code and lead development projects to completion, sometimes in mob or pair programming.
Skills and Requirements
Most importantly, you are someone who enjoys taking ownership of the bigger picture. You’re not only interested in developing new features from scratch, but also in being part of the release process and testing. You thrive in a fast-paced startup environment where flexibility and adaptability are key.
Furthermore, you have:
- Several years of programming experience.
- Experience with Swift is a must; ReactiveCocoa/ReactiveSwift experience preferred.
- Experience in UI development, either from past employment or independent projects.
- Genuine interest in making your UI feel fluent and alive.
- Experience in programming languages other than Swift and Objective-C is a plus.
Qapital is a new kind of banking experience that empowers people to maximize their happiness by saving, spending, and investing with their goals in mind. By blending behavioral science with technology, Qapital provides people with the tools they need to make managing money easy and fun. Qapital has over 2 million users and 100K+ 5-star ratings. It’s been named “Most Innovative App of the Year” by Google and “Best App for Savings” by Apple.