We're now seeking a skilled Brand Designer to help us elevate our brand and marketing efforts in our next chapter of growth. As Qapital's brand designer, you'll get to own and work on a variety of projects from start to finish. This is a chance to work on a product that has already helped users save more than $1 billion towards their financial goals.
When you join Qapital, you will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic fintech environment where you are encouraged to voice your opinions and take part in the decision-making.
Some things you'll do
- Collaborate closely with a talented team of designers, marketers, behavioral economists, data scientists, writers, and engineers.
- Create distinct, effective and visually stunning assets for various mediums and platforms.
- Develop and maintain the brand elements in our design system including our asset catalog and guidelines for external partners.
- Work with our marketing and product team to create a cohesive brand presence across all our touch points with customers.
- Guide and assist our agency partners in creating world-class OOH and social campaigns
- Work with data to test, analyze, and refine things as messaging and visuals for campaigns and other marketing initiatives.
Skills and Requirements
- Min. 4 years of relevant design experience
- A diverse and inspiring portfolio showcasing work or play in areas like print & packaging design, 3D design, motion, lettering, etc.
- Ability to produce great work within agreed timeframes
- Proficiency in Adobe CC and Figma
- Ability to take a design project from ideation to delivery.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in working systematically with design
Qapital is a new kind of banking experience that empowers people to maximize their happiness by saving, spending, and investing with their goals in mind. By blending behavioral science with technology, Qapital provides people with the tools they need to make managing money easy and fun. Qapital has over 2 million users and 100K+ 5-star ratings. It’s been named “Most Innovative App of the Year” by Google and “Best App for Savings” by Apple.