At Qapital we love product! We love everything from developing and designing bold ideas into actual product as well as watching our customers using our product. This is a chance to work on a product that has already helped users save more than $2 billion towards their financial goals.
We are currently looking for an experienced and entrepreneurial Product Manager that shares our passion, to help innovate and execute product initiatives across the company. We are a mature startup, and you will have a key role in shaping our product strategy and execution as we build something great.
In this role, you will
- Lead our team of world-class engineers and designers through ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products.
- By understanding Qapital’s strategic and competitive position, you will ensure that we deliver products that are best in the industry.
- Contribute to defining, articulating, and communicating our product strategy in order to ensure that quality product is being delivered to our customers.
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products.
- Utilize data science and analysis to make initiated product decisions.
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm.
- Create and manage the product roadmap that drive relevant KPIs.
- Set up a learnings/feedback cycle to integrate results from experimentation into the product development process.
- Clearly communicate product plans, benefits and results to the team as well as all employees at Qapital.
Skills and Requirements
- AT least 5 years of actual product experience. or as a startup founder.
- A passion for the fast-paced startup life, a can-do attitude and a willingness to go the extra mile to win.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to drive solid product discovery and prioritize user-centric initiatives based on data that support company goals.
- A deep passion for mobile products and services.
- Proven leadership experience with great communication and presentation skills.
- Interdisciplinary thinking, with the ability to thrive in a cross-functional role.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to prioritize.
- Fluent communication skills in English and ability to work across an international organization.
- Experience from Financial Services or Financial Technology is an advantage
Qapital is a new kind of banking experience that empowers people to maximize their happiness by saving, spending, and investing with their goals in mind. By blending behavioral science with technology, Qapital provides people with the tools they need to make managing money easy and fun. Qapital has over 2 million users and 100K+ 5-star ratings. It’s been named “Most Innovative App of the Year” by Google and “Best App for Savings” by Apple.