Qapital is looking for a UX Writer to join our team! This is a chance to work on a product that has already helped users save more than $2 billions towards their financial goals and you will be instrumental in shaping the Qapital product experience by creating clear, delightful, and meaningful text that helps users complete the task at hand.
When you join Qapital, you will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic fintech environment where you are encouraged to voice your opinions and take part in the decision-making.
In this role, you will
- Drive a vision for product content across all Qapital’s products. Ensure that Qapital has cohesive product narratives and tone of voice across all touch points within the product.
- Work with marketing and operations on touch points outside the product.
- Understand our users’ needs and write clear, concise user-interface text for the Qapital app and website to anticipate them.
- Collaborate with designers, researchers, product managers, and engineers to build the best user experience possible.
- Develop concepts for early stage products.
- Help Qapital improve writing tools and processes.
Skills and Requirements
- 3+ years of experience writing delightful user-interface text for apps and/or digital devices (preferably for the U.S. market).
- Fluent verbal and written American English communication skills.
- Proficiency in taking complex concepts and making them easy to understand.
- Experience working in a quick paced product organisation.
- Working knowledge of the design process and experience with style guides.
- A portfolio that demonstrates your stellar work.
- Ability collaborate across an international organization.
Qapital is a new kind of banking experience that empowers people to maximize their happiness by saving, spending, and investing with their goals in mind. By blending behavioral science with technology, Qapital provides people with the tools they need to make managing money easy and fun. Qapital has over 2 million users and 100K+ 5-star ratings. It’s been named “Most Innovative App of the Year” by Google and “Best App for Savings” by Apple.