Qapital is looking for a Cloud Engineer to join our team in Stockholm. This is a chance to work on a product that has already helped users save more than $2 billion towards their financial goals.
At Qapital we have realized that a lean company structure fosters knowledge sharing, cross functional collaborations and personal growth. By joining Qapital, we offer you the opportunity to work in a dynamic fin-tech environment where you are encouraged to voice your opinions and take part in the decision-making.
In this role you will:
- Be responsible for developing, automating, and continuously improving our platform.
- Collaborate with our Product teams on evolving and maintaining both the application and backend infrastructure.
- Develop and improve our infrastructure-as-code.
- Automate manual tasks, as well as keep systems up-to-date and secure in an automated way.
- Use tools such as Terraform, Packer and Ansible to keep our AWS based infrastructure stable and secure.
You will also get the opportunity to scale databases, data storage and infrastructure based on load as well as running fault-tolerant infrastructure and working with containerization.
Skills & Requirements
- At least 3 years of experience in managing production workloads on a cloud provider, such as AWS or GCP.
- Enjoy working hands on with infrastructure as code with tools such as Ansible, Terraform, Puppet or Chef.
- Experienced in operating a Linux based production infrastructure.
- Interested in software and product development.
- You have excellent communication skills in English and the ability to work across an international organization.
Qapital is a new kind of banking experience that empowers people to maximize their happiness by saving, spending, and investing with their goals in mind. By blending behavioral science with technology, Qapital provides people with the tools they need to make managing money easy and fun. Qapital has over 2 million users and 100K+ 5-star ratings. It’s been named “Most Innovative App of the Year” by Google and “Best App for Savings” by Apple.