Marketing - New York
Qapital is a new kind of banking experience that empowers people to maximize their happiness by saving, spending, budgeting, and investing with their goals in mind. With over 1.5 million members, Qapital blends behavioral economics with technology, providing people with the tools they need to make managing money easy and fun.
Recognized as a pioneer in fintech, Qapital was awarded “Most Innovative App of the Year, 2017” by Google, featured by Fast Company as one of “The 25 Best New Apps of 2018,” and included by CNET Download on its list of “The best money-saving apps to help stay within a budget in 2019.” We also have over 40,000 5-star reviews and were listed as one of 2018’s best apps for saving on the Apple App Store.
We are a team of designers, behavioral scientists and financial technologists on a mission to build a new banking experience from scratch. Join us, and be part of a team that is changing the way people think about everyday banking.
About the Role
As an Analytics Manager at Qapital, you will enable us to utilize data to drive key strategic decisions. You will develop and maintain dashboards for key product and user analytics using Looker, and build models that help marketers and our leadership understand and guide Qapital’s growth. You will create and deploy tools to measure and monitor our progress against business-critical goals and perform ad hoc analyses diving into the impact of individual campaigns, investments, and initiatives. You will collaborate and align with marketing, product, and executive stakeholders to translate end-customer requirements into analytics deliverables.
Furthermore, you will:
- Develop a deep understanding of available data and how it can be used for different analyses to answer questions and solve problems.
- Use advanced data modeling and analysis techniques to discover insights that will guide strategic decisions and uncover optimization opportunities.
- Lead analytics for integrated marketing campaigns, including establishing consistent tracking and dashboards, plus develop insights into campaign impact on product awareness, user acquisition and lifecycle, product usage, and more.
- Drive interpretation, understanding, and adoption of analytics insights.
- Work cross-functionally with developers and data scientists to identify and address analytics tracking, tooling, attribution modeling, and infrastructure challenges.
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree, with coursework in statistics.
- 3+ years experience in analytics; experience in marketing, revenue, web, or growth analytics is a plus.
- Experience writing and optimizing SQL queries and working with large data sets.
- Data visualization and dashboarding experience using Looker.
- Experience with either Python or R for more advanced statistical analysis and visualization.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Results-driven mindset and ability to handle multiple projects.
- Strong interpersonal and time-management skills.
- Experience with digital subscription-based models is a plus.
- Familiarity with lifecycle marketing programs and tactics for integrated campaigns and lead gen is a plus.
Qapital is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. A diverse team is best positioned to truly serve our market by offering a broad range of ideas, abilities and perspectives. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other classification.