Tech - Stockholm
Build a product loved by its users, work with the best people in FinTech Stockholm, and take the challenge to join a startup and change your career.
Qapital is a new kind of banking experience that empowers people to maximize their happiness by saving, spending, budgeting, and investing with their goals in mind. With over 1.5 million members, Qapital blends behavioral economics with technology, providing people with the tools they need to make managing money easy and fun.
Recognized as a pioneer in fintech, Qapital was awarded “Most Innovative App of the Year, 2017” by Google, featured by Fast Company as one of “The 25 Best New Apps of 2018,” and included by CNET Download on its list of “The best money-saving apps to help stay within a budget in 2019.” We also have over 40,000 5-star reviews and were listed as one of 2018’s best apps for saving on the Apple App Store.
We are a team of designers, behavioral scientists and financial technologists on a mission to build a new banking experience from scratch. Join us, and be part of a team that is changing the way people think about everyday banking.
What you'll do here with us
- Advance the technical platform;
o Drive the architectural design of components used throughout the application forward.
o Advocate for technical changes, not driven by feature development.
- Lead development projects to completeness. Almost all new code is written in Kotlin.
- Be involved in TDD or BDD development process.
- Paying extra attention to clean code and you will use many static analyzing tools.
- Contribute to a friendly and collaborative atmosphere.
Your background could look something like this:
- Experience of Android UI development and the implementation of Material Design interfaces. Either past employment or open source projects.
- Experience with RxJava and/or Reactive programming models.
- Genuine interest in making your UI feel fluent and alive.
- Strong background in Java and/or Kotlin.
- You have one or more apps you've built or been a part of building.
Experience with Android Databinding and Model-View-Presenter architecture would be a plus.
What do we offer?
This is a chance for the right person to accelerate their career and succeed in an environment where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact. If you are the right person for the role we’ll offer you exciting and developing assignments and you’ll get to be a part of a fantastic journey within a dynamic high-growth business.
Qapital is an entrepreneur-driven company where dedication and ownership is extremely important. Therefore we encourage all our employees to take part in our equity program.