Senior Manager, Performance Marketing
Marketing - New York
Qapital is a new kind of banking experience that empowers people to maximize their happiness by saving, spending, budgeting, and investing with their goals in mind. With 1.7 million members, Qapital blends behavioral economics with technology, providing people with the tools they need to make managing money easy and fun.
Recognized as a pioneer in fintech, Qapital was awarded “Most Innovative App of the Year, 2017” by Google, featured by Fast Company as one of “The 25 Best New Apps of 2018,” and included by CNET Download on its list of “The best money-saving apps to help stay within a budget in 2019.” We also have over 40,000 5-star reviews, and were listed as one of 2018’s best apps for saving on the Apple App Store.
We are a team of designers, behavioral scientists and financial technologists on a mission to build a new banking experience from scratch. Join us, and be part of a team that is changing the way people think about everyday banking.
About the Role
As Manager, Performance Marketing at Qapital, you will help to ensure that our investments in marketing pay off in the form of user and revenue growth. Reporting to the VP of Growth and Retention, you will:
- Manage acquisition strategy and execution for paid media across channels. Continuously improve performance through detailed optimization to meet aggressive campaign goals and objectives.
- Partner closely with media agencies to align on goals, and drive the strategy to get there. Serve as the day to day point of contact for agency communication and status updates.
- Devise innovative ways to drive subscriptions and KPIs. Create a testing agenda for new digital platforms and creative.
- Partner with Analytics and agencies to track and report acquisition performance. Own budget tracking and forecasting across channels.
Skills & Requirements
We are looking for a performance marketer with excellent collaboration skills. You have the ability to communicate cross-functionally and partner effectively with various agencies. You should have a passion for subscription marketing and a deep knowledge of how to acquire customers and retain them.
Furthermore you have:
- 5+ years of marketing experience; at least 3 years of which is direct response.
- Paid media expertise across some or all of the following channels: Paid Search, Facebook/Instagram, and Affiliate.
- Ability to creatively think about, and help clarify, the customer value proposition, and effectively communicate it to our audiences.
- Results-driven orientation.
- Self starter who is comfortable independently navigating the organization and agency relationships.
- Subscription, financial services and/or agency experience preferred.
Qapital is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. A diverse team is best positioned to truly serve our market by offering a broad range of ideas, abilities and perspectives. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other classification.