Our goal is simple: create a banking app people love using. Everything we do is about creating an experience that makes banking practical, beautiful and fun. Our vision is about helping customers save money for the things that matter most to them, not nickel-and-diming them through fees hidden in fine print.
We're working hard to bring together the best technology, design and innovative thinking to help you get to your goals, all while changing your money habits for the better.
Saving with Qapital is just the beginning. We’re looking to change the way we bank in the 21st century and beyond.
Qapital’s NYC office of about 20 people is growing quickly and is in need of executive support for the CEO and other leaders, as well as office administration. This position will focus on both of these areas.
In this role, you will help to manage the schedules, travel, events, meetings, and other responsibilities for the CEO and assist the rest of the team with administrative tasks and projects as needed. We want someone with a demonstrated ability to prioritize responsibilities, work effectively and offer recommendations proactively.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Welcome guests into the office
- Manage office supplies, office calendar, booking and coordinating with vendors, and other similar tasks
- Other office administrative tasks, including sending items via mail, Fedex, and coordinating office events
- Serve as Executive Assistant to the CEO while he is traveling to the US as well as providing support while he is abroad. This will include tasks such as scheduling, meeting preparations, and other tasks
- Coordinate meetings and conference calls
- Send and receive correspondence from senior executives to external entities
Strong candidates will have:
- Prior experience in office administration and/or executive support
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional demeanor in all situations
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
- Extraordinary planning and organizational skills